Frequently Asked Questions
We are excited to have you join us for Spring Forward 2022!
Have a question about the event? Please see the frequently asked questions below. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hilton Tampa Downtown hotel is located at 211 North Tampa Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
Parking is $35 for guests and event attendees at the Hilton Tampa Downtown. On-street parking is also available nearby.
You can pick up your badge during the NABC President's Welcome on Monday, February 28, starting at 5:00 pm in Galleria B Foyer (Hilton Tampa Downtown), or Tuesday, March 1, from 7:30-8:30 am in the Galleria B Foyer.
- Monday: NABC President's Welcome includes drinks and light appetizers.
- Tuesday: Breakfast and lunch will be served at the general sessions. Tuesday's Grab a Boost of Blue Happy Hour will include drinks and light appetizers.
- Wednesday: For the Farm Tour, we’ll provide to-go breakfasts and lunch on the tour; and our USHBC/NABC dinner will be offsite and a full dinner. Please note that the dinner is only available to those who pre-register.
- Thursday: NABC Board + 2021 Crop Report meeting will have light breakfast snacks and refreshments. Lunch will be on your own.
- Friday: For the Fishing Tournament, we'll provide to-go breakfasts.
Shuttles will be provided for Wednesday’s Farm Tours; specifics will be included in the printed schedule you will receive at check in. Attendees are welcome to drive their own vehicle and follow the shuttles. Friday’s Fishing Tournament will also have shuttles.
What to Bring
The dress code for the event is generally business casual. Be sure to pack more casual clothes for Wednesday’s Farm Tours and Friday’s Fishing Tournament. There will be time between the tours and dinner Wednesday to change. Dress for the dinner is also business casual. You may also want to throw in a sweater – meeting rooms can be chilly – an extra face mask, snacks, and a water bottle.
For those of you joining us virtually:
You have access to our virtual platform during the event and the recorded sessions after the event.
- Simply log in at blueberryevents.org.
- Click “Login” at the top of your screen. If you’re not signed in, you will be prompted to.
- Once signed in, click “Event Stage” to see the schedule and more.
- If you can’t remember your password, click “Login” and then hit “Don't know your password? Click here to reset it.”
- Remember that the “Event Stage” and directories won’t launch until the event starts, but you will have access to everything.
Arrive on Time
The countdown begins 30 minutes before the session starts, and the opening keynote starts Tuesday at 8:30 am ET. Log in early to ensure you have time to look around before the program begins.
Don't forget to join us Monday afternoon at 4:00 pm ET for your very own NABC President's Virtual Welcome. This is a special session set aside for just our virtual attendees.
Connect With Each Other
You can use the chat feature on the “Event Stage” each day to talk to one another and weigh in on speakers and other content; and use the attendee and sponsor directories to schedule meetings and talk face to face with each other. These features will be live when the event launches Tuesday morning.
Don’t Miss Out on the NABC Board Meeting!
The NABC Board Meeting and 2021 Crop Report is Thursday, March 3, at 8:00 am ET. The meeting will appear for you on Thursday’s main event stage if you added it to your registration.
We’re Here to Help
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions at all. We can’t wait to see you.