The North American Blueberry Council (NABC) is heading to Washington, D.C., April 16-18 for The Blueberry Hill Climb!
This is your chance to add your voice to advocacy and policy meetings with members of Congress, and help us advocate for additional research funding, improved school nutrition programs and increased Farm Bill resources to help our growers remain successful and competitive.
Registration fee includes the Welcome Reception on Sunday plus all education & events on Monday and Tuesday.
- Early Bird (before March1) - $350
- Regular (on or after March 1) - $400
- Early Bird (before March 1) - $450
- Regular (on or after March 1) - $500
Note: If you plan to bring a guest to DC, you will have the option to purchase a dinner ticket for your guest for $100 in the registration process.
Schedule of Events
All events on Sunday and Monday take place at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center in Washington DC. Tuesday's House & Senate Congressional Meetings take place on the Hill.
Sunday, April 16
- 5:00-6:00pm Welcome Reception
Monday, April 17
- 9:00-10:00am General Session Breakfast
- 10:30-11:30am Education Sessions
- 12:00-1:30pm General Session Lunch Content
- 2:00-3:00pm Education Sessions
- 3:30-4:30pm Education Sessions
- 6:00-9:00pm Dinner
Tuesday, April 18
- 8:00-9:00am Grab and Go Breakfast
- 10:00am-5:00pm House & Senate Congressional Meetings
- 5:30-7:30pm Red, White, and Blueberry Reception
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Hill Climb Sponsor